Oman Air backs Indian movie
Muscat, August 5, 2013
Oman has attracted international movie makers and is set to be showcased with Oman Air’s support and assistance, as 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Again' gets launched.
The movie received a promotional push by the Oman Ministry of Tourism recently at a press conference held at the Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai.
It is directed by Milan Luthria and stars Sonakshi Sinha, Imran Khan and Akshay Kumar. The movie was filmed in and around Muscat and its launch follows the success of its predecessor, 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.'
Oman Air provided transport and logistical services for the movie's cast and crew, said a statement.
Akshay Kumar said: “The city has been quite friendly to me and I have always enjoyed the experience of shooting here. While I haven’t travelled around Oman, I found the city of Muscat to be quaint, charming and picturesque. It has a beautiful old-world charm about it. And Oman Air made our trip thoroughly enjoyable with their superb services on and off the flight!”
Luthria and producers Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor of Balaji Telefilms, also expressed their appreciation to Oman Air for extending its hospitality which they said left them all “genuinely impressed.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers