Best Western loyalty programme lauded
Bangkok, August 3, 2013
Best Western International’s guest loyalty programme, Best Western Rewards, has been named as one of the industry’s total top membership schemes.
In its inaugural list of Best Hotel Rewards Programmes, the US News & World Report judged that Best Western Rewards is the world’s second best hotel loyalty scheme. The publication evaluated 16 top hotel rewards programmes based on several factors, including the number of hotels participating, ease of earning free nights and flexibility of the programme.
Best Western Rewards allows members to earn and redeem points at any of the company’s 4,000-plus hotels worldwide with no blackout dates. Loyalty programme members also enjoy the benefit of points that never expire.
“Having been in the hotel industry since 1947, Best Western International knows what guests want from a loyalty programme. Best Western Rewards is free to join, offers points that never expire and the opportunity to redeem points at any Best Western worldwide. This makes us a compelling proposition for the regular international traveler,” said Glenn de Souza, Best Western’s vice president of International Operations for Asia & the Middle East.
“We are delighted that our efforts to create truly rewarding loyalty programme have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report. Best Western Rewards is all about rewarding our most loyal customers and we will continue to boost our offerings with more promotions and bonus point offers in the future,” de Souza added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley