MELTS teams up with TradeArabia
Abu Dhabi, August 1, 2013
The Middle East Luxury Travel Show (MELTS), taking place in Abu Dhabi in January, continues increasing its media reach both internationally and regionally, with the addition of Trade Arabia as its latest supporting media partner.
The event is being held at the UAE Pavilion in Saadiyat from January 29-29, 2014.
Trade Arabia is a Bahrain-based online business news and information portal covering various trade and industry sectors in the Gulf region, Middle East and the Levant. Founded in 1999, it is a highly respected and acknowledged news supplier to a wide spectrum of trade industries and their respective decision-makers, with an extended media reach of over 1.7 million monthly visitors.
This newly formed partnership with Trade Arabia will allow for an all-important pre-show education and awareness campaign to its extensive networks, with targeted access specifically to the travel trade industry, thereby bestowing MELTS with enriched brand awareness at the eyes of a number of high decision-making individuals, said a statement.
"Partnering with MELTS 2014 falls within our long-term plan in reaching all target audiences and markets which already includes the luxury travel market. We look forward to attending the event and covering all aspects of the show," said Rana Lababidi, director - online services & agency relations, TradeArabia.com Network & TradeArabia Web Services, Al Hilal Group – Hilal Al Khaleej.
There is absolute confidence that Trade Arabia, as supporting media partner, will be an essential key contributor for the show's objectives, according to Alexandra North, managing director, Seren Event Management Company – organiser of MELTS 2014.
"MELTS 2014, being a premium dedicated B2B luxury travel exhibition, is looking to acquire luxury travel trade buyers from around the globe, building strategic alliances for its media experience to be unique and elevated, with powerful words from connoisseurs excelling for their reputation and exposure in their niche consumer markets.
"Trade Arabia will play an integral role in our drive towards excellence. A pioneer of repute with a dynamic team of professionals, Trade Arabia will undoubtedly heighten the MELTS experience, generating targeted brand awareness and knowledge enrichment – not only of the event, but also of this exceptional region, its diversity, and its capacity for luxury travel experiences," she concluded.
The show is being brought to the UAE's capital following a strategic alliance between SerenEMC and Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi), which positions the Authority as official sponsor for the inaugural event. MELTS 2014 will feature a pre-show familiarisation trip, courtesy of TCA Abu Dhabi, an opening enrichment conference, three days of pre-arranged meetings and three evenings of networking in some of Abu Dhabi's most inspirational venues, the statement added. - TradeArabia News Service.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers