Oman Air executives discuss strategies
Muscat, July 31, 2013
Over 30 participants took part in Oman Air’s first management ‘brainstorming’ session recently to develop a strategy and readiness plan for the airline to optimise its new Muscat and Salalah airport operations.
The session was held at the Golden Tulip Hotel Muscat and included chief officers, general, senior managers and other key managers from the carrier.
The new airport at Muscat and the full upgrade at Salalah Airport are due to be completed over the course of 2014.
During the session, senior managers were put through their paces, covering an intense schedule that included technical briefings in advance of the airport openings, said a statement.
Attendees also participated in other wide ranging debates, developed a Swot (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis, and produced action templates for all staff.
The day was rounded off by analyzing case studies and real life situations that airport staff may face, and how best to resolve them, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley