Qatar Airways unveils Eid packages
Doha, July 30, 2013
Qatar Airways Holidays, the leisure division of Qatar Airways, has unveiled their top 20 packages for the upcoming Eid Al Fitr holidays across destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Customers can book online at to take advantage of packages covering return flights from Doha and a variety of options for hotels from budget to deluxe, to a number of business and leisure cities.
Packages can also be booked at any the division’s boutique open in Doha and newly opened in Dubai, Kuwait, Bahrain and Muscat.
CEO Akbar Al Baker said the Eid packages provide an opportunity to visit with family and friends during a refreshing break over the summer period.
“With the end of Ramadan quickly approaching, Qatar Airways wishes all an enjoyable Eid Mubarak. For those have not yet decided how to spend their holidays can take advantage of the great packages being offered by Qatar Airways Holidays to a number of exciting destinations around the world,” he said.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for families to spend quality time together while experiencing new cultures and adventures abroad. Qatar Airways Holidays provide plenty of options for everyone.”
The packages, which are valid from August 7 to 17, can be upgraded to include flights in First or Business Class for a supplementary price, which includes the pre-flight facilities of the airline’s dedicated Premium Terminal at Doha International Airport.
Holiday package pricing includes return Economy Class travel and hotel accommodation and breakfast, and is inclusive of airport taxes, room taxes, fuel surcharges and service charges.
Qatar Airways has launched six destinations this year – Gassim (Saudi Arabia), Salalah (Oman), Najaf and Basra (Iraq), Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Chicago (USA).
Over the next few months, the network will grow further with Sulaymaniyah, Iraq (August 20), Chengdu, China (September 3) and recently-announced new routes of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (September 18), Clark International Airport, Philippines (October 27) and Philadelphia, USA (2 April 2014). - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit