Air Arabia launches new iOS app
Sharjah, July 29, 2013
Air Arabia, a Sharjah-based low-cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa, has launched a mobile application for Apple devices.
The iOS App, which can be downloaded free from the App Store, allows passengers to easily purchase tickets, review and amend bookings and select seats using their iPhone.
It also offers connectivity to the airline’s website and call centres, besides useful travel information.
Adel Ali, chief executive officer, said: “Our new application for iPhone will make it easier for our passengers to interact with us, while keeping Air Arabia at the forefront of deploying smartphone technology in the Middle East aviation sector.”
The newly launched iOS app allows customers to book tickets, manage their bookings and add services conveniently through their iPhones. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms