Turkish Airlines launches photo competition
Istanbul, July 28, 2013
Turkish Airlines’ in-flight magazine ‘Skylife’ has launched a photo competition inviting photography enthusiasts from across the world to submit photos telling the story of the bridges built between people, cultures and civilisations.
The winners of the competition entitled “Bridges and People” will have their photos featured in the magazine and be awarded flight tickets from Turkish Airlines.
The first prize is a ticket worth $15,000, the second prize is tickets worth $6,000 and third prize worth $3,000. Winners can fly to any destination in the airlines’ global network of 236 cities across over 100 countries.
Additionally, 80 photos chosen by a panel of judges will be exhibited and the winners will be presented a Turkish Airlines plane model. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route