Hilton properties win excellence awards
Dubai, July 25, 2013
Hilton Worldwide has received a record 33 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for more than 50 per cent of its properties across the Middle East and Africa.
The awards honour hospitality excellence and are only given to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on the world’s largest travel site.
To qualify, these businesses must maintain an average rating of four stars or higher out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews and how recently they have been submitted, said a statement.
Winners of the certificate of excellence are located across the globe and represent the upper echelon of businesses listed on the website, with only the top 10 per cent receiving the prestigious award.
Rudi Jagersbacher, president Middle and Africa (MEA), Hilton Worldwide, said: “TripAdvisor provides feedback directly from the most important source; our guests. So, for more than 50 per cent of our properties in MEA to be awarded with these accolades, it is a great honour.
“As the region’s fastest growing hospitality company, Hilton Worldwide is fully aware of the importance of the MEA’s flourishing travel and tourism sector and our commitment to ensure that our guests consistently have the best experiencesand service remains our primary focus.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall