Air Arabia to launch flights to Ha’il
Sharjah, July 25, 2013
Air Arabia, a Sharjah-based low-cost carrier, is set to launch services to its ninth Saudi Arabian destination Ha’il from August 1.
The airline will run three services each week from its hub in Sharjah to Ha’il on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, said a statement.
“Saudi Arabia is a key focus for us as we continue to expand our routes and destinations, three more flights on a weekly basis is another step in this plan," said Adel Ali, group CEO.
In addition to Ha’il, Air Arabia operates non-stop flights to Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Dammam, Qassim, Yanbu, Taif and Abha.
The city of Ha’il is the capital of the Ha’il province in the north west of the kingdom. It isl is a historic Oasis city famous for its beautiful mountain scenery as well as its link to historical Hajj routes. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley