Starwood launches new benefits programme
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), the loyalty programme from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, has launched its new ‘Triple Benefits’ programme for members.
SPG members can enjoy three exclusive benefits when they drink or dine at one of 650 participating restaurants and bars in the Starwood group worldwide, until the end of September, said a statement.
The food and beverage benefits include a 10 to 30 per cent discount, a free meal for kids under six and 50 per cent savings for kinds under 12, bonus Starpoints when dining in a group, a 15 per cent discount on a spa treatment and a complimentary drink or cheese platter, it said.
“In our region in the last year, expenditure by SPG members dining in Starwood's restaurants and bars when ‘out of stay’ has doubled,” said Steven Taylor, VP Marketing, Europe, Africa & Middle East.
“As a result we have launched Triple Benefits, SPG's first global food and beverage marketing campaign, designed to give our guests even more reasons to enjoy Starwood's F&B options when they are on the road or at home in their local destination.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort