Starwood launches new benefits programme
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), the loyalty programme from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, has launched its new ‘Triple Benefits’ programme for members.
SPG members can enjoy three exclusive benefits when they drink or dine at one of 650 participating restaurants and bars in the Starwood group worldwide, until the end of September, said a statement.
The food and beverage benefits include a 10 to 30 per cent discount, a free meal for kids under six and 50 per cent savings for kinds under 12, bonus Starpoints when dining in a group, a 15 per cent discount on a spa treatment and a complimentary drink or cheese platter, it said.
“In our region in the last year, expenditure by SPG members dining in Starwood's restaurants and bars when ‘out of stay’ has doubled,” said Steven Taylor, VP Marketing, Europe, Africa & Middle East.
“As a result we have launched Triple Benefits, SPG's first global food and beverage marketing campaign, designed to give our guests even more reasons to enjoy Starwood's F&B options when they are on the road or at home in their local destination.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall