Royal Jet to assist Umrah travellers
Abu Dhabi, July 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based luxury charter operator Royal Jet is set to provide Umrah travellers its private jet services to Makkah, during Ramadan and the upcoming Eid-Al-Fitr holidays.
Large groups can travel on pilgrimage on its fleet, which includes six Boeing Business Jets (BBJ), which can accommodate up to 52 passengers each, said a statement.
“Families preferably travel for Umrah during the last few days of Ramadan and the Eid holidays which this year coincides with the summer season,” said Fahad Wali, chief commercial officer.
Over the last few years Royal Jet has observed an increasing number of travellers choosing the option to charter private jets for Umrah and Hajj flights, said Wali.
The advantages of using private jets over commercial flights enables customers to choose their preferred flight times, avoiding long queues and time-consuming travel formalities, said the statement.
Travellers can book a flight a few hours before the departure time, get VIP reception at the jet’s terminal and check-in only 15 minutes prior to take off, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley