AeroLease inks strategic deal
Manama, July 16, 2013
Bahrain-based AeroLease Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company and International Aeronavigation Systems have announced the signing of an agreement.
Under the deal, AeroLease will act as an agent to market, sell and lease the products and systems of International Aeronavigation Systems in the Middle East and Africa region, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News.
The target market is airline operators, civil aviation authorities and other aviation related companies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort