Ramadan nights at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain
Manama, July 15, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa said it serves Iftar and Ghabgha at its Al Khayma Ramadan tent in a contemporary setting, during the holy month.
It offers guests an Iftar buffet with traditional Arabian cuisine including hot and cold mezzeh, ouzi gulf, grills, Bahraini king fish, spicy chicken wings and hares, besides Indian and continental cuisine, said a statement.
A key attraction are the live cooking stations, including the Arabic bakery station serving fresh shawarma, manakeesh and falafel and the Kosharry station where the Arabic chefs will demonstrate how to make the perfect mixed grill set, it said.
The extensive buffet will be topped up by a dessert menu featuring a selection of Arab, Indian and Western sweet treats.
In addition to the Iftar, Ghabgha buffet will also be served daily from 9 pm, with Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine, said the statement.
A four-piece band and an Arabic singer will provide live entertainment for the Ghabgha guests, it said.
The hotel also offers exclusive pergolas to groups of six and more looking for a private venue, with a service of selected hot buffet items and three complimentary shishas, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow