Oman Air launches new check-in lounge
Muscat, July 14, 2013
Oman Air has launched its new first class and business class check-in lounge at Muscat International Airport.
The facility is designed to provide the premium customers of the national carrier with a smooth and elegant start to their Oman Air passenger experience, said a statement.
With its own entrance and lounge area, dedicated staff, and fast-track security clearance and baggage drop, the new check-in service eliminates any waiting, it said.
Oman Air CEO Wayne Pearce said: “The launch of our new First and Business Class check-in facilities at Muscat International Airport underlines our commitment to providing our premium customers with the ultimate air travel experience.”
“The new service builds on our first and business class lounges at Muscat and Bangkok, our first class lounge-to-aircraft limousine service at Muscat and our door-to-door limousine service which is offered to premium customers at many of our destinations across our network,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria