Oman Air launches new check-in lounge
Muscat, July 14, 2013
Oman Air has launched its new first class and business class check-in lounge at Muscat International Airport.
The facility is designed to provide the premium customers of the national carrier with a smooth and elegant start to their Oman Air passenger experience, said a statement.
With its own entrance and lounge area, dedicated staff, and fast-track security clearance and baggage drop, the new check-in service eliminates any waiting, it said.
Oman Air CEO Wayne Pearce said: “The launch of our new First and Business Class check-in facilities at Muscat International Airport underlines our commitment to providing our premium customers with the ultimate air travel experience.”
“The new service builds on our first and business class lounges at Muscat and Bangkok, our first class lounge-to-aircraft limousine service at Muscat and our door-to-door limousine service which is offered to premium customers at many of our destinations across our network,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas