MAS re-launches Dubai-Kuala Lumpur route
Dubai, July 11, 2013
Malaysia Airlines (MAS), the national carrier of the country, will reintroduce its Dubai- Kuala Lumpur return service twice daily from August 5, offering a total capacity of 282 seats in each flight.
With this, the additional seats on the Dubai-Kuala Lumpur MAS’ Boeing 777-200 aircraft will rise to 3,948 seats weekly.
In conjunction with the re-introduction of service, MAS is offering promotional fares on Economy and Business for an all-inclusive return journey. Bookings are open for the travel period from August 6 to September 30.
Malaysia Airlines group chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said, "Dubai was one of the routes that were suspended in our route rationalisation exercise in January 2012. We continuously monitor market demand, and are happy to be able to add back Dubai into Malaysia Airlines network to extend our reach and strengthen our offering to customers.”
Malaysia Airlines offers direct non-stop service to Malaysia with connectivity to amongst others the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand from Dubai.
It received its 5-star airline certification at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2013, joining an elite group of airlines for their consistent and high quality of product and service.
Malaysia Airlines network is expanded through its various code share agreements and its membership in the oneworld airline alliance since February. Al Rais Travel & Shipping Agencies is the general sales agent for Malaysia Airlines in the UAE. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers