Marriott launches Arabic website
Dubai, July 10, 2013
Arabic speaking customers worldwide can now access a host of online functions and information about Marriott International through its new Arabic website.
Travellers can select arrival and departure dates, confirm their stays online and make any necessary changes to reservation through the site (www.arabic.marriott.com), said a statement.
They can access up-to-date information on Marriott’s hotel portfolio of nearly 3,800 properties across 74 countries, it said.
Alex Kyriakidis, president and managing director Marriott International Middle East and Africa, said: “At Marriott International we have a passion for ensuring that customers can plan and book the way they want. The launch of this Arabic language website makes it even more convenient and accessible for our Arabic speaking customers around the world.”
Marriott Rewards members can also collect points for their stays via the new portal, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief