British Airways launches Ramadan fares
Dubai, July 10, 2013
British Airways has launched special Ramadan fares from the UAE, with specially discounted prices available to Europe, US and Canada.
With the sale running across all four cabins- World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and First – flights must be booked before July 21 for travel until October 31, said a statement.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We regularly run special offers and discounted fares to benefit our travellers and offer them easy and convenient ways to travel.”
“With Ramadan being a time for togetherness, and lots of our customers from the UAE looking to travel either during Ramadan or afterwards, we felt that some specially discounted fares would be the perfect way to give something back,” he said.
Passengers travelling to the UK can also enjoy exclusive shopping offers by showing their British Airways boarding pass at select retailers, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief