British Airways launches Ramadan fares
Dubai, July 10, 2013
British Airways has launched special Ramadan fares from the UAE, with specially discounted prices available to Europe, US and Canada.
With the sale running across all four cabins- World Traveller (economy), World Traveller Plus (premium economy), Club World (business class) and First – flights must be booked before July 21 for travel until October 31, said a statement.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We regularly run special offers and discounted fares to benefit our travellers and offer them easy and convenient ways to travel.”
“With Ramadan being a time for togetherness, and lots of our customers from the UAE looking to travel either during Ramadan or afterwards, we felt that some specially discounted fares would be the perfect way to give something back,” he said.
Passengers travelling to the UK can also enjoy exclusive shopping offers by showing their British Airways boarding pass at select retailers, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth