Hertz, Emirates launch summer packages
Dubai, July 8, 2013
Car rental and leasing services provider, Hertz and Emirates airlines have launched summer packages for UAE-based customers to top holiday destinations.
The ‘Fly & Drive’ packages combine air-fare and car rental packages to any one of more than 21 destinations in Europe, UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, said a statement.
The combined packages are for three- or seven- day periods, and are available with immediate effect for all bookings and travel until August 31, it said.
Elyes Mrad, vice president of sales and marketing for Hertz International, said: “The Hertz and Emirates Fly & Drive packages offer a plethora of choice for our UAE-based travellers, whether they are looking to unravel the many wonders of Melbourne, Australia, or experience the iconic USA road trip between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.”
“This is the first time Hertz and Emirates have offered such an exclusive promotion to our customers. The combined airfare and car rental rates are very competitive for what is a peak travel period during hotter summer months when many UAE residents look to escape the heat,” he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand