Four Seasons Doha appoints new hotel manager
Doha, July 7, 2013
Four Seasons Hotel Doha has appointed Shadi Suleman to the new role as hotel manager.
Suleman is a long-serving member of the Four Seasons family, having worked in Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Damascus, Cairo and Istanbul, said a statement.
In 2008, he moved to Doha as assistant director of rooms, and has served as an integral part of the hotel’s operational team since, building a strong network of connections with the team, guests and the local community in his five years at the Doha property, its said.
“Suleman has helped to establish Four Seasons Hotel Doha as a leading hotel in a city that is not short of luxury players, and it is to his credit that our physical product and service offering continuously set the benchmark for Doha,” said Simon Casson, regional vice president Middle East and general manager of Four Seasons Hotel Doha. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief