Radisson Dubai names executive chef
Dubai, July 7, 2013
Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai has appointed Carl Stockenstrom, a German national, as the new executive chef.
In his new role, Carl will be responsible of all kitchen operations of the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, including Celsius All Day Dining Restaurant, Indo Thai Restaurant & Bar, ICHO Japanese Restaurant & Bar, Gourmet Corner Coffee Shop and Royal Club Lounge, as well as for room service, catering and special events, said a statement from the hotel.
Carl started his career in hospitality industry back in January 1990, following which he relocated and gained valuable experience in South Africa, Germany, and UAE.
Prior to joining Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai, Carl had worked in several hotel groups such as The Ritz-Carlton and The Address Hotels+Resorts as an Executive Chef and Director of Food & Beverage, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years