AeroLease signs deal with Sukhoi
Manama, July 7, 2013
Bahrain-based AeroLease - Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company has entered into an agreement with Russia's Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company to explore joint deals.
A letter of intent on financing and/or leasing of existing and prospective deals for Sukhoi Superjet 100 was signed by representatives of the two companies during the 50th International Paris Air Show, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The agreement confirms interest of the world's leading leasing companies and financial institutes to invest in deliveries of Sukhoi Superjet 100 to the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
AeroLease - Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company - was established in the kingdom in 2008 to provide services in the aircraft and equipment lease market.
The company focuses on aircraft and equipment leasing, aircraft management, buying and selling aircraft and structuring deals for third parties, in addition to leasing aviation-related equipment, air traffic control products, simulators and training devices.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley