AeroLease signs deal with Sukhoi
Manama, July 7, 2013
Bahrain-based AeroLease - Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company has entered into an agreement with Russia's Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company to explore joint deals.
A letter of intent on financing and/or leasing of existing and prospective deals for Sukhoi Superjet 100 was signed by representatives of the two companies during the 50th International Paris Air Show, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The agreement confirms interest of the world's leading leasing companies and financial institutes to invest in deliveries of Sukhoi Superjet 100 to the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
AeroLease - Aircraft and Equipment Leasing Company - was established in the kingdom in 2008 to provide services in the aircraft and equipment lease market.
The company focuses on aircraft and equipment leasing, aircraft management, buying and selling aircraft and structuring deals for third parties, in addition to leasing aviation-related equipment, air traffic control products, simulators and training devices.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit