Four Seasons Riyadh wins top spa awards
Riyadh, July 4, 2013
The Spa & Wellness Centre at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Centre has been named the Best Luxury Hotel Spa in Saudi Arabia and the Best Luxury Fitness Spa on a continental level at the 2013 World Luxury Spa awards.
The hotel recently completed a refurbishment of its Fitness Centre, involving a number of enhancements, including new state-of-art machinery, free Wi-Fi and a new men’s hair salon.
The World Luxury Spa Awards – acknowledged as the world’s leading awards initiative for luxury spas – recognise service excellence and put the spotlight on those spas representing only the finest standards.
“We are delighted to have been honoured in the World Luxury Spa Awards, and are pleased that the hard work of our spa team has been recognised. Hotels have a real opportunity to set themselves apart with their spa offering and it’s great to see that the services and treatments on offer at our spa meet our guests’ high expectations and have garnered their appreciation,” said Greg Pirkle, general manager of Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh.
The winners and finalists were selected by means of an annual voting process where thousands of spa guests worldwide were given the opportunity to vote online.
Competing spas in 2013 included small-sized privately owned spas as well as globally renowned spa groups. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas