Ritz-Carlton Doha unveils seasonal offers
Doha, July 4, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Doha, the 374-room, five-star hotel on West bay Lagoon, has launched a variety of summer getaway packages as well as Ramadan tents and culinary line-ups.
The Family Fun Summer package offers 50 per cent savings on the second room or second night. Priced at QR1,100 ($302) per room per night, the package is inclusive of complimentary shuttle transfer to the City Center Mall or Lagoona, the Ritz Kids’ gift bag, 20 per cent savings on food and beverage and late check-out at 6pm.
Starting at QR2,350 per room per night, the Suite Dreams package offers a luxurious junior suite experience with a minimum stay of two nights with a complimentary third night.
The price is inclusive of breakfast for two at The Lagoon, one-time dinner at the Mediterranean specialty restaurant Porcini, a complimentary one-time pick up from the airport or anywhere in Doha, complimentary shuttle transfer to the City Center Mall or Lagoona and 20 per cent savings on food and beverage.
The Gourmet Package starts at QR1,100 per room per night, with minimum stay of two nights.
Guests can also take advantage of the recreational facilities at the hotel, starting from the free-form outdoor swimming pool, lap indoor pool, Roman baths, steam, indoor tennis court, squash court and state-of-the-art gym overlooking the marina.
All offers are valid until August 15, a statement said.
The Ritz-Carlton, Doha has set the stage for a memorable Ramadan this year, with one of the most exquisite Ramadan tents in the country and an extensive culinary line-up.
The Ramadan tent has been set up in the 2,700 sq m pavilion of the Al Wosail grand ballroom and foyer. The space has been transformed into a traditional souq, designed with a blend of Arabian colors such as turquoise, gold and deep red, where guests can find traditional Arabic crafts.
Inspired by old Arabian souqs, the tent features colored silks, drapes, soft velvet cushions, sculpted porches and has the capacity to seat up to 350 persons every night. Other highlights include four exceptionally designed Majlis tents, each of which will provide comfort, privacy as well as exclusivity for up to ten privileged guests.
Executive chef Richard Green and his team will prepare over fifty different dishes and a range of Arab-inspired drinks and Ramadan juices.
“The ladies and gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Doha will continue to impress even the most discerning patrons during the holy month of Ramadan,” said Hoss Vetry, cluster general manager of the Ritz-Carlton, Doha.
“This year’s Ramadan Tent is designed to cater to the needs of all our guests, who look forward to experiencing something fresh and new during the holy month.”
The hotel will present two additional venues for private iftar and suhour hosting a minimum of 100 guests. The hotel’s Mediterranean dining venue- Porcini will offer four different types of sharing menus.
Also in this Ramadan, the hotel is continuing its efforts to give back to the community.
For the second consecutive year, the Ritz-Carlton, Doha pledges to prepare and donate 150 Iftar meal boxes daily to the Qatar Red Crescent organization for people in need.
On July 10, a group of 75 children and adults from Dherima, the local orphanage, will be breaking their fast in the Ritz-Carlton, Doha Ramadan tent, also continuing a yearly tradition sponsored by the hotel.
Eid Al-Fitr package
The hotel also has an Eid Al-Fitr Package with exclusive rates and privileges on a three-night stay.
Single deluxe accommodation is priced at QR1,015 net per room per night, while double deluxe is priced at QR1,185 net per room per night. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers