Oberoi group voted ‘Best Hotel Brand’
New Delhi, July 3, 2013
Oberoi Hotels & Resorts have been voted the ‘World's Best Hotel Brand’ by Travel + Leisure at the World's Best Awards 2013.
The ranking is the result of a readers' poll conducted by the magazine and defines excellence in hospitality and travel in the industry, said a statement.
PRS Oberoi, executive chairman, said: "I am very proud that Oberoi Hotels & Resorts have been voted the World's Best Hotel Brand. The exceptional ranking is a recognition that we have excellent hotels and the best employees in the hospitality industry." – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief