Shangri-La Dubai launches promotion
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, part of Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is offering 10 rooms for Dh10 ($2.72) valid for bookings on July 10 only, to mark its 10 years of operation.
The Dh10 rate is limited to the first ten bookings made for the night of July 10 via the website booking engine shangri-la.com/dubai. Guests may start bookings on July 8 at 9am using the special rate code SLDB10ANN, a statement said.
Children born on July 8, 2003, the hotel’s official opening date, and residing in Dubai may enjoy a complimentary birthday lunch or dinner for a maximum of ten guests at Dunes Café.
The hotel’s restaurants will also be running a promotion from July 2 to 8 with a three-course set menu at all speciality restaurants for Dh100 net. The celebratory set menus will be available for lunch and dinner.
“We have some exciting plans, moving in to our next decade of operation, with a refurbishment project planned for later this year and into 2014,” said Bernhard Haechler, vice President/general manager of Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.
“We are delighted to be celebrating our tenth anniversary and we hope that our guests will enjoy the celebratory activities with us. In addition to the exciting promotions, we will also be displaying a themed flower arrangement in the lobby,” Haechler added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria