Shangri-La Dubai launches promotion
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai, part of Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is offering 10 rooms for Dh10 ($2.72) valid for bookings on July 10 only, to mark its 10 years of operation.
The Dh10 rate is limited to the first ten bookings made for the night of July 10 via the website booking engine shangri-la.com/dubai. Guests may start bookings on July 8 at 9am using the special rate code SLDB10ANN, a statement said.
Children born on July 8, 2003, the hotel’s official opening date, and residing in Dubai may enjoy a complimentary birthday lunch or dinner for a maximum of ten guests at Dunes Café.
The hotel’s restaurants will also be running a promotion from July 2 to 8 with a three-course set menu at all speciality restaurants for Dh100 net. The celebratory set menus will be available for lunch and dinner.
“We have some exciting plans, moving in to our next decade of operation, with a refurbishment project planned for later this year and into 2014,” said Bernhard Haechler, vice President/general manager of Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai.
“We are delighted to be celebrating our tenth anniversary and we hope that our guests will enjoy the celebratory activities with us. In addition to the exciting promotions, we will also be displaying a themed flower arrangement in the lobby,” Haechler added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall