Abu Dhabi airport lounge voted best in Mideast
Abu Dhabi, July 1, 2013
About 60,000 Priority Pass members voted the Al Dhabi Lounge at Abu Dhabi International Airport as the best airport lounge in the region.
Priority Pass provides frequent travellers a membership and access to over 600 airport lounges worldwide.
The members voted based on their experiences of the programme’s lounges globally and against a set of criteria for lounge quality including refreshments, staff, business facilities and overall ambience, said a statement.
Mohammed Al Bulooki, chief commercial officer of Abu Dhabi Airports Company, said: “Winning this award confirms that Adac’s efforts to attain excellence in all its services and offerings are heading towards achieving the company’s vision of becoming one of the world‘s leading airport groups."
“The team’s aim is to exceed guests' expectations by delivering a remarkable and personalised service,” he said.
There were nine winners in the Priority Pass 2013 Lounge of the Year Awards and the overall global award went to the Pau Casals VIP lounge at Barcelona’s El Prat airport in Spain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand