Bahrain launches 29 extra flights to Cairo
Manama, July 1, 2013
Bahrain Airport Company (BAC) has announced the launch of additional 29 flights from Bahrain to Cairo, to facilitate the transportation of Egyptian teachers working at the Ministry of Education in the kingdom.
The extra flights will take place during the period between July 4 and 7 in time for the summer holiday.
All passengers travelling on the additional flights are requested to check-in their luggage a day prior to their flights and to arrive at the airport two hours prior to their departure, said vice president of Airport Operations at BAC Mohamed Thamir Al Kaabi.
"We work closely with our partners in the public and private sectors to ensure easy and comfortable travel experience, especially during the busy seasons,” he said.
“Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all officials at the Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority, Bahrain Airport Services, and the airline companies for their support and efforts to overcome all the obstacles and arranged for additional flights.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort