Flora Hospitality opens new hotel in Dubai
Dubai, June 30, 2013
Flora Hospitality has opened its new two-star hotel Flora Al Souq in the Al Baniyas district, Dubai.
The hotel comprises 80 guestrooms, equipped with the necessary amenities and its restaurant offers continental and Russian cuisine, said a statement.
Additionally, the hotel's gymnasium is equipped with the latest exercise equipment and offers guests a space to unwind and work out, it said.
The property is near the Dubai Airport and also near the Dubai Gold Souk and Spice Souk, the traditional market with a variety of fragrances and spices for a traditional Arabian markets experience, it added.– TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct