BA offers special US, Canada fares on new 787
Dubai, June 27, 2013
British Airways (BA) has launched special "787" themed fares for flights from the UAE and Jordan to Toronto and Newark (NYC), the first two official launch destinations of the airline’s Boeing 787.
Paolo De Renzis, area commercial manager, Middle East and Central Asia, said: “We are very excited about the delivery of our first 787s, which will allow us to further improve the air travel experience for our customers. We are marking this significant occasion by offering our customers from the UAE great fares, as well as the chance to win 78,787 Avios points.”
UAE travellers who book the introductory 787 fares on ba.com from June 27-30 will be entered into a draw for 78,787 Avios points, and fares start from Dh4,787 ($1,302) in World Traveller, Dh7,870 in World Traveller Plus and Dh11,787 in Club World.
The first 787s will be incorporated into the fleet, with a capacity of 214 seats in a 3-cabin configuration.
All 787-8s will also feature British Airways new elegant cabin designs, a new Club World business class layout, and the latest generation World Traveller and World Traveller Plus seats and entertainment technology.
The airline is taking delivery of its first two Boeing 787 Dreamliners from June 27.
Meanwhile, the airline has launched similarly themed fares from Jordan to Toronto and Newark (NYC), the first two official launch destinations of British Airways’ Boeing 787.
Travellers from Jordan who book the introductory 787 fares on ba.com from June 27-30 will be entered into a draw for 78,787 Avios points, and. fares start from just JD687 ($966) in World Traveller, JD 787 in World Traveller Plus and JD2,105 in Club World. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport