UAE claims 20pc of Mideast air charter business
Dubai, June 26, 2013
UAE commands 20 per cent of the air charter business in the Middle East, according to an independent private jet charter broker.
Private Jet Charter revealed this at the launch of its revamped bilingual portal for its clients in the region. UAE businessmen make about 10 charter trips a year on an average, it said in a statement.
The air charter business in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is gaining ground as a preferred and cost effective alternative to commercial air travel, it said.
The company has a network of offices in the UK, Nice (France) and significant presence in the Middle East from a base in Dubai and Jeddah, besides Moscow and Florida. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley