Samer Al Kabalan
Bin Majid appoints GM for Abu Dhabi hotel
Abu Dhabi, June 24, 2013
Nehal, the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi, has recently appointed Samer Al Kabalan as general manager.
A Syrian national, Al Kabalan brings more than 17 years experience in the hospitality industry. In his most recent position he served as hotel manager of Oasis Court Hotel Apartment in Dubai.
Al Kabalan will manage the 134 rooms and suites hotel, located in the heart of the capital, from the centre of Abu Dhabi’s business and shopping district. The newly-opened hotel features spacious and well appointed rooms, excellent dining options, and conference and meeting rooms.
“I am delighted to be joining Nehal which is the first property of Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts in Abu Dhabi. I look forward to working with the staff here and I am very much focused on building up Nehal’s reputation for quality and service,” Al Kabalan said.
He will manage the day-to-day activities of the hotel which will include supervision of Nehal’s hospitality staff across all areas and division including food and beverage, front desk, housekeeping and conference and banqueting. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers