American Express teams up with Marriott
Kuwait, June 22, 2013
American Express Middle East has joined hands with leading hotel group Marriott International for a major summer promotion campaign that offers its members exclusive benefits at 88 Marriott properties across the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia Marriott.
Under the terms of the campaign, Amex card members wishing to explore tourist destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe will be eligible for three nights stay for the price of two, at any Marriott hotel participating in the promotion.
Additionally, the card members can avail complimentary and unlimited internet access, 20 per cent off on hotel food and beverages, and complimentary food for children under 12. The promotion also offers complementary access to pools and gym facilities as well as savings of 20 per cent on spa treatments or massages.
The three-month ‘Be Free with Marriott and American Express’ campaign runs from June 14 to September 13, 2013, and is available on bookings made with all American Express Cards, including Consumer and Corporate Cards across the global network.
Usman Arif, the VP, Merchant Partnership, said: “American Express Middle East is committed to providing outstanding service, benefits and worldwide customer care to our Cardmembers, and the brand has become synonymous with travel, rewards and access.”
.“Our 2013 Summer Promotion is an extension of this ethos, and will enable many Cardmembers across the Middle East to get more from their holiday, whether they stay in the region or venture further afield. We are pleased to partner with Marriott International this summer to offer Cardmembers exclusive benefits that not only enrich their lifestyles but also showcase American Express cards as a preferred payment option,” he noted.
Mark Satterfield, the chief operating officer, Marriott International Middle East & Africa, said:"Our customers are savvy, enjoy luxury and appreciate great value. We have 43 properties in the region, and our business could never succeed without the thousands of loyal customers we regularly welcome back to our hotels across the Middle East and Africa."
"We continuously look for opportunities to allow our guests continued enjoyment of our world class locations, food, beverages and service for a little less. We are delighted to be working with American Express Middle East to do just that," he added.
The participating hotels include JW Marriott Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott and Marriott Executive Apartments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s