Al Bustan Dubai launches summer deals
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Al Bustan Centre and Residence in Dubai has launched special summer promotion offering cheaper rates, valid upto September.
Under the promotion, guests can upgrade their room, get airline reservations or confirmations and get support in any business and secretarial services. They also have access to the Executive Club lounge, that provides complimentary refreshment and free wireless internet, the hotel said in a statement.
The hotel is also offering a complimentary breakfast at “The Fountain” Restaurant, besides VIP Treatment, 10 per cent discount on laundry services, late check-outs and transportation services.
COO Moussa El Hayek said “With our special rates which are created to beat the summer heat, we aim to attract both leisure and business travelers to our property.
"We are confident that our guests with families will extend their stay at the property and enjoy the relaxing summers; especially during Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) where a lot of fun filled activities take place around the city giving families, friends and loved ones a rewarding and unforgettable experience,” he added - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall