Emirates wins best airline award
Paris, June 20, 2013
Dubai-based carrier Emirates was presented the ‘World’s Best Airline’ award by Skytrax at the 2013 World Airline Awards.
The airline also won the awards for ‘Best Middle East Airline’ and ‘World’s Best Inflight Entertainment’, which were collected by Tim Clark, president, Emirates Airline at the Paris Airshow.
The Skytrax World Airline Awards polled over 18 million business and leisure air travellers from more than 160 countries
“Being honoured with these awards is testament to our unrelenting effort to be the world’s best airline,” said Clark.
“We are constantly striving to offer our customers consistent, world-class service that extends from the moment they make their booking to the moment they arrive home at the end of their journey.”
“The awards clearly reflect a vote of confidence from global travellers, who acknowledge and appreciate our continuous drive to deliver high-quality service,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley