Conrad Dubai wins 5-star rating from DTCM
Dubai, June 20, 2013
Conrad Hotel Dubai, a luxury hospitality brand from Hilton Worldwide, has received a five-star rating from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
“Conrad Hotel Dubai is a new addition to the Hotel industry in Dubai. We have conducted a number of field visits earlier to ensure the hotel complies with all the listing and classification procedures,” said Majid Al Marri, director Classification at DTCM.
Al Marri added that the hotel offers variety of facilities and remarkable restaurants for its distinguished guest with worldwide inspired cuisine and sophisticated surroundings.
The hotel enjoys great location in the heart of Dubai's commercial, business and entertainment district in Sheikh Zayed Road adding additional 555 rooms that will make a thriving addition to the community, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel