Oman Air orders five Boeing 737-900ER jets
Paris, June 19, 2013
Boeing said on Wednesday it had won a firm order from Oman Air for five 737-900ER planes valued at $473 million at list prices.
The order was previously logged as being from an unidentified customer.
It marks the first order for a 787-900ER from a Gulf customer. Oman Air now has six 737-800 and five 737-900ER planes on order. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow