Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
Kuwait, June 17, 2013
Kuwait City's JW Marriott hotel and Courtyard by Marriott hotel have launched summer deals, starting from June 1 to August 31.
Guests can book rooms at the five star JW Marriott Kuwait Hotel at KD55 ($194) per night on week days and KD70 ($247) per night on weekends. An international buffet will be provided at the hotel’s La Brasserie restaurant, said a statement from the hotel.
Rooms can also be booked at KD46 ($162) per night on weekdays and KD60 ($212) per night on weekends at the Courtyard by Marriott hotel. Buffet and a la Carte menu can be enjoyed at the Marriott's Atrium restaurant and the Indian restaurant Soul and Spice, it said.
Guests can enjoy daily free buffet breakfast with 20 per cent off on food and beverage and a 50 per cent off on meals for kids aged 12 years and below.
Guests are entitled to 50 per cent off on spa treatments and massages along with free access to the swimming pool and health club. Unlimited wired and wireless is also available for free, besides a 50 per cent off on laundry services, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers