Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
Paris, June 17, 2013
Qatar Airways has signed an agreement to buy up to nine Boeing 777-300ER aircraft valued at $2.8 billion at list prices, the airline said at the Paris Airshow on Monday.
Two of the aircraft on firm order will be delivered in early 2014, airline Chief Executive Akbar Al-Baker said.
Options for the other seven are likely to be firmed up shortly after, and the delivery schedule will be decided then, he added. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments