5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours
Cairo, June 17, 2013
Five Hilton Worldwide hotels in Egypt picked up leading honours at the recent Mena Travel Awards in Cairo.
The gala event was attended by leading industry dignitaries including guest of honour Hisham Zaazou, Egyptian Minister of Tourism.
“These awards cover a wide range of our operations from conference and convention to luxury and leisure and they clearly demonstrate the breadth, scale and quality standards for which we are noted,” said Christian Muhr, vice president of operations, Hilton Worldwide, Egypt & Levant.
The awards were presented in the following categories; Best Conference/Convention Hotel to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, Best 5 Star Leisure Hotel to both Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa and Hilton Sharm Dreams, Best 4 Star Business/Corporate Hotel to Hilton Cairo Zamalek Residences and Best Price Value Hotel to Hilton Hurghada Resort.
Further, two awards were also presented to the company in the Middle East including Best New Five Star Hotel for Hilton Doha and Best Conference/Convention Centre for Hilton Abu Dhabi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn