Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
Abu Dhabi, June 16, 2013
Sands Hotel Abu Dhabi has launched its special summer promotions offering 'cool' prices for room rents, and various other services for guests and tourists.
"Guests can book the hotel room at only Dh299 ($81.4), for a family of two adults and two children, including breakfast," said Ahmed Haseeb, general manager.
The hotel also offers deals for Fridays, that includes a number of entertaining activities for the children, other entertainment shows and international and seafood cuisines, he said.
The Sands Hotel boasts of four restaurants - La Piazza Restaurant, that serves a wide variety of international cuisine; the Harvesters Restaurant, that serves light meals and beverages; the Asian Tibar Restaurant, that serves East Asian cuisine; and the Checkers Restaurant, that presents several artistic shows together with international cuisine, and beverages, he said.
The guests get to enjoy at the swimming pool and gym, besides the Body & Soul Centre, specialised in massages, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: abu dhabi |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport