Dubai Marriott launches summer packages
Dubai, June 11, 2013
Dubai Marriott Hotels, which has six properties in the city, has launched summer packages for travellers from June 1, for three months.
The package includes six nights for the price of five at Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites, Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek and Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Green Community, which is an apartment-style accommodation while enjoying hotel amenities including outdoor pools, restaurants and bars.
It also offers three nights for the price of two at JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai and Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community.
A 20 per cent off on food and beverage and spa treatments at participating outlets are also available, while food for children is free. Unlimited internet access is also complimentary, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal