Boeing to feature Dreamliner pair at Paris show
Chicago, June 10, 2013
A pair of super-efficient 787 Dreamliners will be the featured Boeing products on display at the Paris Air Show, which begins June 17 at the Le Bourget exhibition centre.
One 787 will perform daily flying displays from Monday through Friday, while the other – a Qatar Airways 787 – will be on static display, said a statement.
The Boeing ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system will appear as part of the US Corral display throughout the show, it said.
Boeing will sponsor for the eighth year the Engineering Student of the Year Award, the world's leading competition to recognise students whose works show the greatest promise, aptitude and dedication in the field of aerospace technology. This year’s recipient will be recognized at the Flight Awards at the Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace, Le Bourget on Tuesday evening.
Boeing will hold a series of media briefings and associated activities about key programmes throughout the show. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort