Golden Sands Dubai revamped
Dubai, June 4, 2013
Dubai-based Golden Sands Hotel Apartments will complete its refurbishment projects before the onset of summer to cater to the increasing number of visitors from emerging markets.
After the recent partnership with Qantas and Emirates came into effect, the city is expected to receive more Australians than before, said a statement.
Golden Sands is also expecting travellers from Latin America and the Far East, in addition to the UK and Saudi Arabia markets. Mohammad Khoori, general manager said that the Far East and Indian travellers are potential market for the property because they visit Dubai either on stop over or long holidays.
However, the GCC market is still Golden Sands’ strongest market and travellers from the region choose hotel apartments, he added.
Located in Bur Dubai and close to the Burjuman metro station, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments offers over 600 accommodation units in configuration of studios, two-room studios, executive suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley