Etihad launches "meet and greet" service
, June 4, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has launched a "Meet and Greet" service for guests arriving on Etihad Airways flights at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
The service can be booked up to 48 hours before travel and is designed to make it easy and quick to collect luggage and pass through immigration and customs.
The Silver Package includes a personal welcome on arrival with one staff member for every one to five guests, immigration fast track and assistance with baggage collection. The cost for this package is $38 per person.
The Gold Package includes all of the components of the Silver Package, but with one staff member for every guest as well as a complimentary personal porter to collect and transport baggage through the airport to curbside. The cost for this package is $65 per person. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan