Emirates unveils special Business Class offer
Dubai, June 4, 2013
Emirates has announced a three-day sale on all its Business Class fares worldwide beginning today with the rates for Bahrain-Dubai flights starting from BD295.75 ($776).
Under the special 'Explore the World in Style for Less' promotion, passengers can travel between July 12 and August 4 to 133 destinations across Emirates’ global network which spans six continents.
When it comes to Business Class, Emirates goes to great lengths to ensure comfort, efficiency and attention to detail for our passengers, said a company statement.
Emirates’ Business Class passengers get to enjoy:
•Complimentary chauffeur-drive service to and from selected airports
•Dedicated Business Class check-in desks
•Priority baggage handling
•Fast track immigration on arrival and departure from Dubai
On the ground, Business Class customers and Gold card members of Skywards, Emirates’ award-winning frequent flyer programme, can relax before their flights in one of Emirates’ 35 exclusive Business Class lounges its network, including the giant facility located in Concourse A in Terminal 3 at Dubai International.
Opened in January this year and spanning over 16,000 sq m, the lounge features showcase kitchens, business centres, restaurants, a Timeless Spa with 29 treatment rooms and an entertainment zone, the statement added.
On board, Emirates’ award-winning Business Class offers passengers top class seats with advanced in-flight communications and entertainment.
A highlight is its renowned ice in-flight entertainment system, which offers passengers up to 1400 channels of the latest multi-lingual entertainment. The extremely popular system has been voted the world’s best at the World Airline Awards for eight consecutive years, said the Dubai carrier in its statement.
Emirates’ in-flight dining options frequently exceed our passengers’ expectations, offering a choice of regionally-inspired menus created by our award-winning chefs, accompanied by some of the world’s finest beverages, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers