Emirates launches cash back promotion
Dubai, June 3, 2013
Dubai-based leading airline Emirates is offering a cash back scheme for customers who book a flight on its website using their MasterCard credit or debit card.
Customers who book the flight by July 31 will go into a daily draw to be reimbursed with the full cost of the flight ticket, up to a maximum of $750.
Three daily prize winners will be drawn at random during the offer period. The winning participants will receive a refund of their ticket, paid back on the card used to make the purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
The campaign kicks off on the eve of the launch of Emirates’ 134th destination. Tokyo Haneda in Japan joins the airline’s network today (June 3), followed by Stockholm in Sweden on September 4 and then Clark International in the Philippines, effective October 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria