VisitAbuDhabi quiz launched
Abu Dhabi, June 2, 2013
VisitAbuDhabi.ae, a provider of travel and tourism information, launched its Facebook destination quiz, inviting site visitors to test their Abu Dhabi knowledge, for a chance to win a luxurious four-night stay at the Emirates Palace hotel.
The bilingual Arabic / English quiz, which runs until August 26, lets users interact with, and explore, the destination while answering hundreds of Abu Dhabi questions. Competitors are invited to test their knowledge daily, moving their way up a leaderboard with the winner being the top points scorer.
“The more people discover our destination, the more they get involved with our digital products – the more chances they have to win,” said Khalid Hadi, executive director, marketing & communications, Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi), which owns and operates VisitAbuDhabi.ae.
The prizes also include two return Pearl Business Class tickets with Etihad Airways. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief