1st Dusit hotel set for Q4 opening in Doha
Bangkok, May 30, 2013
Leading Asian hospitality group Dusit International will launch its first branded property at West Bay, Doha in the last quarter of 2013.
The company’s second hotel property in the UAE and its fifth in the Middle East, the hotel is located in the heart of Doha’s diplomatic district overlooking the Doha Corniche. The building is in close proximity to malls, Doha Exhibition Centre and the upcoming Doha International Conference and Exhibition Centre.
“This announcement clearly demonstrates our commitment to expand the Dusit portfolio on a global basis, and our strategic plan to establish and strengthen our presence in key gateway cities, particularly within the Middle East,” said Dusit International regional director of Development - Europe, Middle East and Africa, Andrew Shaw.
“Qatar offers enormous potential and is a significant market for Dusit.
“This is an exceptional property which fits well into Dusit’s portfolio. The property will set new standards in terms of product quality and levels of service within the vicinity, and it’s positioned to meet the exacting requirements of today’s corporate and leisure traveller,” he added.
Dusit International is actively seeking luxury hotel and serviced residence management opportunities within the region, with a focus on Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman, and to further solidify its presence within the UAE where it has been operating for over a decade, Shaw noted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria