Honeywell showcases aviation technology
Jeddah, May 26, 2013
Honeywell, a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, is showcasing technologies for safer and smarter airports at the Airports Security International Conference and Exhibition, to be held in Jeddah from tomorrow.
The two-day conference will take place at the Hotel Hilton.
“Our technologies drive efficiency in the terminal and in the air, delivering passenger security, improving runway and passenger safety, and raising airfield productivity, all of which makes flying safer, more productive and comfortable in any airport all over the world,” said Norm Gilsdorf, president of Honeywell High Growth Regions Russia, Central Asia and Middle East.
Honeywell has a long history developing new technologies for the aviation industry; both on the airport and airline side and is celebrating 100 years of innovation at airports this year. Now, more than 500 airports worldwide now use Honeywell’s technologies and services, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand