Etihad Airways appoints new GM
, May 22, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has appointed Mansour Al Marzouqi as its new General Manager in Belarus.
Al Marzouqi will replace former general manager for Belarus, Paolo Greco, who is moving to Rome to take up the position of partnership alliance manager to Alitalia.
Al Marzouqi joined Etihad Airways’ Graduate Management program in 2007, subsequently holding several key positions in sales and business development in the UAE, before being appointed General Manager of the Maldives in 2011.
Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer, said: "Mansour has a proven record within the airline and has substantial knowledge and expertise of the travel industry and commercial airline operations. We are excited to have him on board and look forward to his assistance in further developing our presence in the Belarus market.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas