Etihad Airways appoints new GM
, May 22, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has appointed Mansour Al Marzouqi as its new General Manager in Belarus.
Al Marzouqi will replace former general manager for Belarus, Paolo Greco, who is moving to Rome to take up the position of partnership alliance manager to Alitalia.
Al Marzouqi joined Etihad Airways’ Graduate Management program in 2007, subsequently holding several key positions in sales and business development in the UAE, before being appointed General Manager of the Maldives in 2011.
Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer, said: "Mansour has a proven record within the airline and has substantial knowledge and expertise of the travel industry and commercial airline operations. We are excited to have him on board and look forward to his assistance in further developing our presence in the Belarus market.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow